Together we explore new directions widen your horizons and challenge you towards a successful career in London. The purpose of career advice is to identify your goal, how realistic this is, what options you have and assess your needs to achieve that goal. Our method is solution based through which we motivate and inspire you.
According to our experience it takes 4 to 6 sessions – of each 1.5 hour – to achieve this. At the end of these sessions you will be inspired and empowered for your new London career.
Contact us now for an initial meeting at a discounted rate for the first steps towards your successful future in London.
Methods we use :
By examining your key employment and education choices so far, you will gain insight into your true motivation in your current search for a future career
Reflecting on your personal and business successes in your life so far and the influences this can have on your future choices in your career
By identifying your key competencies you will be able to index your qualities, drawbacks, challenges and allergies and the underlying relationship between them. We will look together at how you can apply or improve them in your future career.
The job market
The London job market is complex and competitive so as well as what you know, it is also very important who you know to secure a job.
Therefore our main focus will be on:
* Building and maintaining your personal and professional network
* Personal branding
* How to make social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter work for you
* How to approach recruiters, head hunters and employers
and attention will be given on:
* How to create or improve your curriculum vitae and covering letters
* Exploring different ways of applying for vacancies, advertised or hidden
* Improve your interview skills
* Inform you of London recruitment and trade fairs